To Group or Not To Group, That Is The Question

Due to some peculiar circumstances, I’m unsure if I will be able to work in a group for the final project. I’d rather not lone wolf it, but that’s how it’s looking at the moment. Maybe I’ll find out more in a few days, and can solidify my decision.

I don’t much know my way around these times, so I’d rather have some assistance with this agency. I’ve got the funds, but not the man-power as of yet.

My decision, then, would have to be flying solo, today. I’m hoping that will change. I like the company.

Tags: , ,


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *